The BEST Hot Dogs and Sausages in America

Hofmann Sausage Company, born in Deutschland, raised in New York, since 1879. Home of the German language Frank, Snappy Griller, all beefiness dog, and more. Our Sausage Masters are decorated all year long making some of the TASTIEST products around including a variety of hot dogs, sausages, beef jerky, hunter sticks, and condiments. While some of our classic recipes date back to well over a century, others accept been more recently created by our Hofmann Sense of taste Team using creative flavor combinations and the freshest ingredients.

Nosotros still use the same handcrafted techniques, quality cuts of meat, and select spices that helped make usa famous, and so when you bite into one of our ridiculously tasty products, you are experiencing a niggling bit of history. Nosotros simply make the Best hot dogs and sausages in America, which is why our fans agree that, "Taste Tells!"

Hofmann products are available in select stores throughout the Eastern United States and online delivered direct to your door. With our mix & lucifer customizable online packages, you choose exactly the products and flavors that yous like. Nationwide shipping.

Hofmann Snappy Griller and German Frank on buns with mustard
I AM A HOT DOG FANATIC

"I am a hot dog fanatic. Co-founder of Hot Canis familiaris Nation, Ambassador to the National Hot Dog and Sausage Council, consultant, and reviewer…I tin say without reservation that Hofmann's High german franks are my accented favorite hot canis familiaris…"

THE BEST DOGS I E'er TASTED

"I grew upwardly with Hofmann and they were one of the things I missed nearly when I moved. Now they're in Tennessee! It'southward like having petty moments of my babyhood dorsum. The taste, the snap as you seize with teeth – yum…The best dogs I always tasted."

#HOFMANN4LIFE

"I've grown upwardly going to Heid'south eating Hofmann'southward. Truly the all-time hot dog e'er! So happy to accept them in Jacksonville FL Publix! The visitor is also amazing with the all-time client service. Thanks to them I get the gustation of home with my Hofmann'southward mustard they sent me. Thank you! #hofmann4life"

Tara B., Jacksonville, FL

"The quality of your products are height-notch, the best I take had."

"We never ever miss eating at Heid'south hot dogs when we are in the area. Their hot dogs (Hofmann Sausage Company German Brand Franks and Snappy Grillers) are amazing…"

"I decline to call them "hot dogs" because there's no comparison between most "hot dogs" and Hofmann natural casing frankfurters. With fresh local corn on the cob and served on New England way rolls, they're what summer tastes like!

"when it come up to German language franks and coney's there is only one truthful champion."

"Simply put, there is zilch on the market that compares to a Hofmann. My personal favorite are the Snappy Grillers/Coneys."

"Michael and Tom did some wonderful piece of work making certain I was able to receive my order and savour some delicious High german Franks for the summer! Thank you both so much for all your difficult work, dedication and your determination to do things right…"

Mind BLOWING QUALITY

"Heed blowing quality and customer service done right. They had me at Hello."

E'er ON MY GRILL

"Great products bar none there is aught better than a Hofmann hot dog…always on my grill."

THE All-time HOT DOGS

"These are the best hot dogs anywhere!"

KEEP Information technology COMING

"Thankful to find your product in Florida and Georgia! Keep information technology coming southward please!"

Delicious!!!

"The but hot dogs I will even eat and I live in Florida."